Labor Day Project

For the past several weeks, I’ve been cleaning, painting, and remaking parts of the house and moving all the furniture and belongings back in bit by bit.

Today, I decided that I needed to do something for myself.

As things get straightened out, I will have a Music Room/Recording Studio in the basement.

I have been saving large pieces of packing styrofoam for acoustic reasons for some time. Today I decided to make a frame for 2 of them. I think they came from citrus fruit that was shipped as a holiday gift from family in Florida.

I knew there was some spray paint in the shed that said “Fabric Paint” on it, so I thought I would try to see how it worked on the padding.

Here is a slideshow summary of my progress in pictures:

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This entry was posted in Music. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply